Big Boy Party Dip
“Imagine if a Frisch’s Big Boy and hanky pankys had a baby. This is that appetizer.”
Makes 9 x 13 pan
- 1 pound of Ground Beef (cooked and fat drained)
(or one package of “Beefy Crumbles” thawed)
- 1 pound of Velveeta Cheese
- 9.7 oz Jar of Frisch’s Tartar Sauce
- 8 ounces of Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Diced Tomato, Fresh
- 20 pickle chips, chopped
- Put cubed Velveeta in microwave safe dish and add Cooked Ground beef.
- Microwave on Defrost (50% power) for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Mix well and pour into 9 x13 or 9×9 microwave pan and spread out to all edges.
- Microwave pan for another 1 minute or until bubbly.
- Remove from Microwave.
- Top with Frisch’s Tartar Sauce, edge to edge. (Try Frisch’s Spicy Tartar Sauce for an extra kick)
- Add Shredded Lettuce, Diced Tomato and Pickles