Tuckers Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Campaign is only open to legal residents of US, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Frisch’s Big Boy, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Frisch’s Big Boy as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted each Tuesday from 12am – 11:59:59pm EST July 27 – Sept 14.
4. How to Enter: Guests that are a member of Frisch’s Big Boy rewards program and make a purchase or redeem a reward at a participating Frisch’s restaurant on Tuesdays during the period of July 27 – Sept 14th will automatically be entered. To enter without making a purchase, Entrant must email firstname.lastname@example.org during the Sweepstakes Period and include: complete name, mailing address, email address. Regardless of the entry method used to enter the Sweepstakes, there is a limit of 3 entries per Entrant for each Tuesday during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Reds prize pack. Approximate retail value will be $145. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Frisch’s Big Boy. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Frisch’s Big Boy discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Frisch’s Big Boy to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of entries each week.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of Frisch’s Big Boy. Winner will be notified by Direct Message in the Frisch’s Big Boy app or by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Frisch’s Big Boy shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 Days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Frisch’s Big Boy’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Frisch’s Big Boy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Frisch’s Big Boy’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Frisch’s Big Boy may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Frisch’s Big Boy. Frisch’s Big Boy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Frisch’s Big Boy has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Frisch’s Big Boy reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Frisch’s Big Boy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND OH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in OH having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Frisch’s Big Boy.
13. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.